Affordable Wedding Gown Preservation Serving Ontario
Ontario's Local Wedding Dress Preservation Specialists
- All our preservation kits are made without harmful adhesives and toxins and repel mice and bugs.
- All preservation kits protect your wedding gowns from moisture, humidity and harmful temperature fluctuations. Unlike competing products that use acid-free cardboards, Love Your Dress's preservation boxes cannot re-acidify over time due to the extremely low absorption rate of .02% over a 24 hour time frame. This is a very small absorption rate when compared to competitors cardboard boxes which are at a 75% rate!
- Our High Grade Wedding Dress Preservation Kits are chemically inert, which prevents chemical reactions, that can cause irreversible damage to wedding gowns and other garments.
- Wedding Dress Cleaning - Professional wedding dress cleaning services in Toronto and GTA.
- Wedding Dress Alterations - We offer top quality wedding dress alterations in Toronto & GTA.
- Dress Cleaning - Guaranteed dress cleaning services serving Southern Ontario.
- Leather Cleaning - Professional leather cleaning services in the G.T.A.
- Leather Repair - Professional leather repair services, re-dying, alterations, repairs...
- Purse Cleaning - Love Your Purse offers one of a kind purse cleaning and repair services in Canada.
- Purse Repair - If your purse needs to be repaired, such as zipper replacement and scratch repair...
"My wedding dress and my husbands suit were both cleaned perfectly! The work and effort put into preserving my dress was amazing. They were careful with all of the elements that went into the box. The finishing touch with our wedding monogram embroidered on the fabric box cover made it fully complete."
"Good Morning Kathy, My apologies for troubling you so early in the day. I would first like to thank you and your team for the amazing work you did with the dress/veil. Seeing the dress again brought back all those gushy feelings I felt when I first put it on! I also would like to thank Lucinda for the fun and helpful conversation we had the other day in regards to the dress. I just wanted to ask something pretty silly... The dress came in a rather large box... does the box need to remain flat? Am I able to stand it up? I assumed the dress would fall if I did that.... how about putting it on a slight 45 degree angle? Thank you, and your team once again for all the amazing work that was done! "
"I want to thank Anna Maria and her team so much for turning my 3rd generation dress into a 4th generation dress. The results were stunning and I was so so pleased with Anna Maria's work.She is such a wonderful woman and is so talented. Thank you, thank you! The day was a dream, and absolutely spectacular. I wanted to pass on some photos for your use and to see how our day turned out. Please show Anna Maria!!!"
"Love your dress was professional, creative, and on time. We had an unusual order with a Bride that was out of town, then needed the dress for two weddings (one in Canada and one in China) AND needed adjustments since for the second wedding she was expecting. All of the repairs were done seamlessly, as well as pick up from my location and delivery to the event on time, with good communication and excellent service. I highly recommend Kathy and her team."
"Thanks, the dress was lovely. I will send some pictures and a testimony to your site after exams. Feel free to remind me, I really appreciated your professional attention and service."
Wedding Dress Preservation & Storage Options
Love Your Dress is Canada's industry leader in dress preservation and storage. Our signature Museum Grade Preservation Kits have been used by heritage institutions worldwide, most notably the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Smithsonian Institute.
With Love Your Dress, you are guaranteed to get a professional preservation kit that will have a classic, elegant appearance and can be monogrammed with names and dates to personalize your memories.
Each wedding dress is carefully packaged in a beautiful preservation kit illustrated in the image to the left. Easy to follow instructions are included in each box along with cotton gloves to allow for the removal and repacking of the garment at anytime. Because the box is not sealed, the garment can be inspected from time to time. A garment will be preserved only as well as it was initially cleaned and stored. Given the most controlled environments, all textiles will exude acids over time. It is easy to open the box and check the tissue every 2-4 years to make sure it is not saturated with acid. If this tissue looks yellow or if an acid-testing pen show a pH lower than 7, then the tissue has done its job and needs to be replaced.
Weekly Pick Up and Delivery Service in Southern Ontario
We offer preservation item pick-up and delivery services in the following cities in Ontario:
Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Milton, Georgetown, Brampton, Newmarket, Ajax, Cambridge, Courtice, Guelph, Kitchener, Lindsay, Markham, Milton, North York, Orangeville, Oshawa, Ottawa, Peterborough, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Stoney Creek, Thornhill, Vaughan, Waterloo, Whitby and surrounding areas.
We also offer residents across Canada a convenient shipping and delivery service for all wedding dress preservations. Therefore, Canadians everywhere can take advantage of our great wedding dress preservation services and our low factory price.