The following are just a few testimonials from some of our regular customers. If you would like to write us a testimonial please email it to us at email@example.com and we will add it to this page. Testimonials are highly appreciated and help us spread the positive word about our services.LEAVE A REVIEW
- I received my dress today. Thank you to you and your staff for all you did. Are there any instructions included in my box? I just didn't want to open it and destroy to beautiful packaging, so I thought i would ask first.
26 June 2017
- Absolutely loved the whole experience at Loveyourdress...every single person we encountered was so so so nice. They really went out of their way to make us feel special and excited about our big day! Anna Maria is an absolutely amazing tailor - she altered my dress perfectly - and added special touches I could never even have thought of. You can tell she used to be a designer!! Tony & Kathy were also so amazing to work with. DEFINITELY recommend this place!!
23 March 2017
- I have just received my dress back and I am so impressed with not only the way it's packaged but the service that I received during the process. Kathy answered my many emails efficiently, professionally and PATIENTLY! Also, the gentleman that picked up my dress was on time, professional and friendly. He happened to be the same gentleman that delivered the finished product. He again, was prompt, professional and friendly. I highly recommend this service and their team of professionals. Thank you."
07 October 2016
- I wanted to let you know I'm beyond pleased with the presentation and preservation of my wedding dress.
Thank you for making it something special I can show to people and keep for a lifetime.
All the best,
15 July 2016
- With just 2 weeks before my wedding, I googled a place that could clean my “off the rack” wedding dress. Thankfully, Tony and his wife picked up the phone on a long weekend and put my mind at ease. Many cleaning companies told me that it would take weeks to have my dress cleaned. Tony and his wife were so sweet and told me that they would take care of my dress and meet my very tight timeline.
I dropped off my dress on a Saturday. I was very nervous because I really wasn’t sure if I would get it back in the same shape that I dropped it off in. I wasn’t sure that I choose the right company and with such a tight timeline, I had no time to waste.
I could not have contacted a better company. Yazdi cleaned my dress in 2 days!!! He knew I lived far and even offered to bring it to his house (that was closer to my home) so that I could pick it up from there.
My dress was beautifully cleaned and packaged beautifully.
I could not be happier with the service and the personal touch that I received from everyone there. I would highly recommend them for any service.
25 April 2016
- I received my bag today and it looks great.
19 April 2016
- The Love Your Dress team even delivered my dress to the hotel the day before the wedding :)
I ABSOLUTELY loved my dress and it was perfect! Thank you to all of you at Love Your Dress for making my dress gorgeous!
28 March 2016
- "I dropped off my wedding gown at love your dress and I am extremely happy with the results! The bottom of it was filthy because I was on the beach for my wedding, and it look like brand new. I am so thankful I found love your dress and that they restored my gown, and made it look that brand new. Thank you Love Your Dress!"
11 November 2015
- "I was referred by a friend. Took my wedding dress in to be cleaned and preserved. It was an excellent experience all around. Service was great from the get go and my dress looks brand new. I would definitely be referring my friends and family."
10 November 2015
- "I just want to take this opportunity to tell you that the cleaning and packaging of my wedding dress was superb. Even 6 years later I just took a look at my dress with my daughter and I can't believe the prestine condition it is in. I can't wait to hand down this dress to my daughter so she can add as one of her choices wheb choosing her gown and I know I chose the right cleaner to preserve this for years to come!"
09 November 2015
- "The Loyal Edmonton Regiment Military Museum relies on The Love your Dress for cleaning and preservation treatment for our collection of uniforms and other cloth artefacts, which are often in fragile condition. We have always been impressed with the care taken in applying a detailed knowledge of textiles and cleaning techniques to the task at hand."
22 June 2014
- "My clothes always smell clean and fresh - no dry-cleaning odour - I like that!"
19 April 2013
- "It's The Love Your Dress's superior derive that counts. From the drive-through drop-off, to the special laundry bags, to efficient and friendly staff who truly care… that's the Love your Dress Advantage."
27 September 2012